Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinterest for homeschooling ideas!

Loved this month of schooling.  After all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I was anxious to get back to a routine.  We are there!  Today I am feeling very content about our schedule and the work we've done this month. 

As I have said before, we work through the typical textbooks used in the ISDs, but last week I purchased a Math and English workbook for each of the kids to work through and I'm enjoying those as well.  Now, I am feeling the need to incorporate something fresh and creative into the mix.  I'm not sure what that will be yet, but I'm entertaining a few ideas - several of them obtained by a website that I was recently turned-on to by a close friend.  With lots of homeschooling tips, activities, and resources to be found - I'd like to share the link with you.  After creating an account with Pinterest, do your "homeschool" searches, 'pinning' (or bookmarking) your finds to your Pinterest account.  Follow me on Pinterest and I'll follow you as well!  Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment