Monday, February 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook fun!

FOR TODAY...from Peggy's Daybook
If you would like to join in this fun, pop on over to Simple Woman's Daybook

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW it's a quiet, dark, and misty night. Nothing stirring, not even a mouse.
I AM THINKING, I had a wonderful 3 day weekend with my "babies" and I wish it wasn't ending tonite.
I AM THANKFUL FOR the magical ways my children give me relief from the stresses in life.
I AM WEARING sleeping shorts and an oversized t-shirt.
I AM REMEMBERING when all of my "babies" lived here at home with us.
I AM GOING to work harder on some projects I've got going on.
I AM CURRENTLY READING "Homeschooling for Dummies" and blog after blog after blog.
ON MY MIND, is my eldest son, Aaron, off at college. It's been a while since he's been able to come home - maybe we will be able to go up and see him this weekend?
NOTICING THAT, time flys when you have fun.
PONDERING THE WORDS from my conversation with Aaron on the phone earlier.
FROM THE KITCHEN, a bucket of extremely buttered popcorn my kids and I shared over a movie this evening.
AROUND THE HOUSE, is a lovely mess of a home well-lived in (grinning).
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, my children's artwork. They are quickly becoming the masters (and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased! Really! It's true!)
FROM MY PICTURE JOURNAL, here is one...(and more at Barefoot Posse's blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment